Find below the guidelines for preparing the Mexican Beef and Cornbread Bake recipe.
- 1 pound ground hamburger
- 1 glass salsa
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning (OR 1 bundle locally acquired taco flavoring)
- 1 (15-oz.) can dark beans, flushed and depleted
- 2 mugs solidified corn, defrosted
- 1 (2.25-oz.) can cut dark olives, depleted
- 1 cluster Homemade Cornbread Mix (OR 1 (8.5-oz.) bundle locally acquired cornbread blend), in addition to fixings to get ready as coordinated
- 1 glass ground cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
With broiler rack in focus position, preheat stove to 350°F. Softly oil or splash a 8-inch square preparing dish with nonstick cooking shower.
Set a pot or vast skillet over medium warmth and cook ground meat until carmelized. Deplete oil, mix in salsa and taco flavoring, and convey to a stew. Cook for 5 minutes on low until thickened. Mix in dark beans, corn, and dark olives, and exchange blend to arranged preparing dish, spreading it in an even layer.
Get ready cornbread player as indicated by bundle bearings, blending in cheddar and green chiles until the point when simply consolidated. Spread player over meat blend, smoothing to edges of dish. Heat, revealed, for 30 to 35 minutes or until the point when cornbread is brilliant dark colored and tests finished with a toothpick. Present with harsh cream, extra salsa, cheddar, dark olives, diced tomatoes, diced avocado, or your most loved toppings.