What is the Main Benefit of Using Tablet?
Smartphone’s have great features in recent years but they still cannot compete with tablets when it comes to screen real estate.
With times you get bore of using small screens but with a tablet especially with bigger screen and better pixels which could be a better approximate something like a laptop or your PC’s monitor. Using sunshades is it’s another nice benefit.
Using a tablet with the DJI drone brings many benefits like Picture visibility, their battery timings are good and the last thing is their screen size. We are preferring you the tablet that flying DJI drone for longer periods or capturing destination footage.
Is the DJI spark good for photography?
Why do you need a Tablet?
You have access to lots of features when you choose to fly with your tablet. You need to carry a tablet it’s not have much weight when you travel with it. So its each controlling method gave you different advantages. When you are buying it just make sure you choose the right option which is based on your needs.
Key features you should know to buy a tablet for DJI Spark
2. Release Date
3. Android or IOS
4. Screen Brightness
May be you notice when you are flying your drone under direct sunlight you cannot see anything clearly even if you have brightest screen of your device. Otherwise the only solution would be to use a sunshade.
5. Wi-Fi-only or Cellular Tablet
Mostly Wi-Fi only devices are lack of GPS which is their major problem GPS is not found in most of the devices.
Your map won’t work properly is one of its problem when the Wi-Fi is disabling. You can attach Bluetooth GPS and connect it to your tablet through this you will be able to solve its problem.
Choosing a tablet for DJI Spark there are few things you need to know:
- The first is the System-on-Chip (SoC) because you don’t want it to be laggy. If you are looking for an Android tablet make sure that the processor is equal to or more powerful than the Snapdragon 600 series.
- The second thing is the operating system makes sure that it comes with iOS 9.0 or Android 5 lollipop and above since that is the minimum version supported by the DJI Spark.
- The another important factor to consider when choosing a tablet for your drone is their compatibility with the DJI GO app that will use every time whenever you fly it. The DJI Go app updated on regular basis so it’s important to get a tablet that is compatible and works properly with the app.
- When you look for an Apple and Android device both of them work great but you need to make it sure that the device must be capable of running iOS 8.0 and android 4.1.2.
If you want to get the best results then we will recommend a 2.0+ GHz processor and 3GB of RAM or more is always better. If you are using multiple devices then check their specs and choose the most powerful one for flying your drone.