Hai guys, Are you worried that your favorite game is available only for a PS2 version on your nearby shop? Enough of those worries! Here is an amazing software which allows you to play your favorite Ps2 game on your pc.
PCSX2 is an open-source PlayStation 2 emulator for the Windows operating systems, that allows to play all your Best PS2 games on PC . In its latest stable release, many PS2 games are playable, and several games have full functionality. The main bottleneck in PS2 emulation is emulating the multi-core PS2 on a PC x86 architecture.
Have a look at: How to Play Games without Graphic Card?
Features of PCSX2:
– Dual core support allows PCSX2 to use up to 2 CPU cores speeding up the emulator significantly.
– Proper SPU2 emulation helps reproduce PS2 audio or even enhanced audio on the PC.
– Full gamepad support makes it possible to emulate every Dual Shock 2 feature.
– Patch system to create cheats easily. It can also be used to skip code where emulation is still broken. This feature is quite user-friendly and easy to use.
– Additional optimizations to speed up emulation. You will be able to play certain games on lower-end machines thanks to this feature.
– Fully working memcard support.
– Fully working IPU support responsible for FMV – video cutscenes should mostly run correctly.
Here is the Download link CLICK HERE!