- Open RUN by pressing window+ r
- Then type there “shutdown -s -t 3600” without quotes and press ENTER.
- Now you’ll see a box telling you that “your system is shutting down”.
- You cannot stop this count down by task manager and by any other method. within one minute your system will restart.
If you want not shut your pc then follow the below steps:
- Immediately got to run and type “shutdown -a” or “shutdown /a” without quotes and press enter.
- This will stop the count down.
- You may vary the time. here 3600 is for 1 minute. you may set the time to 1 second also but you cannot stop this within 1 second so increase it!
Don’t forget to Share or Comment if you like this trick!