FSS Google Books Downloader is a free utility that allows users to download books from Google Books Search and convert them to PDF, JPG or PNG.
By default, output books are saved into Desktop, and they retain the name of the source book. After downloading you’ll be able to view downloaded books using Adobe Reader or any picture viewer program.
Using FSS Google Books Downloader you can download millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide completely free!
This is a clearly free program. There is no spyware or adware. It’s absolutely safe to install and to run!
- Launch FSS Google Books Downloader.
- Click the Paste URL button
- Use your Internet browser to select and copy Google Book link you want to download and wait a few seconds while the program is detecting Google Book.
- Click the Browse button and choose the location where you would like to save your downloaded Google Books from web. Click Ok.
- You can specify the output Google Book format as PDF, JPG or PNG.
- When you are ready, click the Download button along the bottom of the interface and wait just a few seconds or several minutes max (depending on your internet connection speed).
- Now the Google Book is on your computer. 🙂