Suppose if you forgot Windows 7 password, you would try to find solutions to recover or reset it through the internet. Soon you would find one solution—using Windows 7 password reset USB disk, which is most mentioned by people. So here in this article, I will show you the exact ways to create a Windows 7 password reset disk.
Theoretically, a password reset disk Windows 7 can be made with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive. Since USB flash drive is more convenient to carry and safer to preserve, here I highly recommend creating a Windows 7 reset password with USB to prevent your computer from being locked. Below are guides on how to create a Win 7 password recovery USB.
Situation 1 🙂
If you haven’t forgotten your Windows 7 password yet. At this situation, you can easily make such a password reset USB disc for free to prevent your computer from being locked.
Now follow the below steps:
- Insert the prepared USB flash drive into your computer.
- Type “reset” in the Windows search box and select “Create a password reset disk”.
- When the “Forgotten Password Wizard” appears, click “Next”.
- Select your USB flash drive and click “Next”.
- Once the wizard finishes creating the reset disk, click “Next” then “Finish”.
- That’s it. Job Done!
- Download and install PC Login Now‘s iso file.
- Burn the ISO file to CD (Use Magic ISO).
- After you have created a bootable disk, Insert that disk into the DVD Drive and Restart your computer.
- Set the BIOS to boot from CD. (Mostly not required if your system automatically detects the disk on your DVD Drive).
- The software then automatically runs.
- Use PCLoginNow to finish the job.