Using this trick You can do two things,
- Creating A Folder Without Name.
- Making An Invisible Folder.
The Later is derived from the former one.
Creating a folder without name:
- Create a New Folder on the desktop or elsewhere.
- Rename the folder as follows, Hold Alt and type 0160 Using the numbers on the right of your keyboard.
- Now remove Alt and press Enter.
- That’s it, Now u have created a folder without Name. 🙂
Making An Invisible Folder:
Creating an invisible folder is very simple. Just do the above things and create a folder without name. Then follow the below steps.
- Right click the folder and go to Properties.
- Select the Customize Tab.
- In the Folder icons section, click the Change Icon button.
- Move the navbar, you can find empty spaces in between various icons. Select any one empty space among them and press Ok.
- Now, you will see nothing unless you click that place, where your folder was previously present.